Date and Place of the Activity: 20 Januray 2020 Eskisehir Anemon Hotel
Aim of the Activity: Ensuring local and national visibility of the project and initiating dissemination activities
Participants: Governor of Eskişehir, Rector of Anadolu University, Deputy Governor, District Governors, District Mayors, Academicians of our Universities, Provincial Director of National Education, Branch Managers, Special Education School Administrators, Down Syndrome Association Eskişehir Representative, Changemakers Cooperative Board of Directors, individuals with intellectual disabilities and their families, press members and local TV channels participated in the meeting hosted by the Project Management Team.
Outputs of the Activity:
- General presentation of the project was made to the participants by Project Coordinator Prof. Dr. Atilla Cavkaytar.
- The Governor of Eskişehir Özdemir Çakacak informed about the work done by the Eskişehir Governor's Office regarding the individuals with intellectual disabilities and created awareness in line with the project subject and objectives.
- Rector of Anadolu University Dr. Şafak Ertan Çomaklı explained the activities of Anadolu University and created awareness by emphasizing cooperation between the university, public and NGOs.
- Social media accounts opened on behalf of the project were shared with all participants and the press, and the infrastructure was created to follow the project in the future.
- The project coordinator and partners contributed to the recognition of the project by sharing the project opening and press release meeting on their official website and social media accounts.
- Participating in the project opening meeting, the local press promoted the project by including EFIL news in its newspaper, TV and social media accounts.